Skip to main content
Hi Everyone,

I admit I'm pretty bad about cleaning up after I stamp; I usually push my scraps and extras into a pile and deal with it at some later time.  It was from those scraps that this card was born.  I came across the negative part from some die cut flowers.  They were made for embellishment on another project, but before tossing them, I decided to use them as a stencil and create a floral thank you card. 

I chose some pastel ink colors and simply sponged the flowers in a random pattern.  I used the
Deco Thank You Greeting in the corner and embellished a few of the centers with some gems.



It was so easy and fun!  I think I may keep these and any other scraps in a little baggie for future stencil projects.


Here's another graduation card I made using the A New Beginning Greeting.  Choosing to play off the word time in the sentiment, I dry embossed the background using a clock themed folder, and added 3 of the Brush Mortarboards that were stamped and fussy cut.


After it was assembled, the greeting looked a bit sparse, so I inked up one of the tiny grad caps from the Graduation Background stamp and added it to the corner.  

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
Karin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glibbity blag alkadfjna;oifn a aldkfja;sdolirjna  ;adlkfna;odfina;nf c;oadfa a;osdfna;;aldfa A;LSDKFJAORIN;ANDF;AOEJ;AND